Vistors

"The purity that God asks in your and my life, is not a purity the see's how close you can get to some imaginary line, it is a purity that has you running as fast as you can in the opposite direction." Joshua Harris

Followers

SOME HERO'S WEAR CAPES.
MY HERO'S WEAR COMBAT BOOT'S.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 21-22-23

Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
To be remembered as a Follower 
of Jesus not for 
the things Ive done, But for what He 
has done with my life.

Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
 Yes folks  
Anne of Green Gables 
A little preview, I don't want to spoil the story for you. :)

3 comments:

Joshua said...

I tagged you. :)

Joshua said...

I thought Anne of Green Gables was alright. The storyline is foundational, but as a guy, what can you do with a movie that flutters with romanticism? I don't know. It seemed too soft for me. ;)

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Bethany said...

You sleep in a sleeping bag? That's awesome! :D It's like camping out every night. lol
~Bethany~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can stop the music if you wish?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones