Vistors

"The purity that God asks in your and my life, is not a purity the see's how close you can get to some imaginary line, it is a purity that has you running as fast as you can in the opposite direction." Joshua Harris

Followers

SOME HERO'S WEAR CAPES.
MY HERO'S WEAR COMBAT BOOT'S.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Whats up

Ive been really busy with all sorts of things like searching for a job because a Man should work.
I went to the THSC convention witch was awesome and I'm looking forward to next year I got
a lot of pictures so look for new posts on MyFathersWorld picture blog. I found this song that I
realy relate too. Now I did not serve in the army and I'm not married yet but most of the song I
relate to. Prayer: Job is # one Trusting God for the strength to do things Ive never done, Standing
up for what I believe in and not to back down on the things God has convicted my heart with, to hold to them. Even when seem like everyone around you is aposed to your high
standard.. Ohh Courageous is cominnnnnnggggggg out so very soon : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can stop the music if you wish?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones