Vistors

"The purity that God asks in your and my life, is not a purity the see's how close you can get to some imaginary line, it is a purity that has you running as fast as you can in the opposite direction." Joshua Harris

Followers

SOME HERO'S WEAR CAPES.
MY HERO'S WEAR COMBAT BOOT'S.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thanks be to God




In the past few years, ive come to know the Lord even more than that day I accepted Jesus as my saviour as
a little boy. I started off on the wrong foot first off and started hanging out with the bad crowd of  kids and now even though it hurts i must stop hanging out with these kids becouase im spending more time on the ground than walking so to speak, But that is not what i wanted to share with ya'll , Ive been reading the Bible a lot and going to a Church nere my home ive met a few guys that know the Lord as there saviour and thay have been a great Encouragement....

I was reading the Bible last night and i read a verse that ive heard time and again but this time it made lots of
sence to me. now i want you to read an ponder the words and what they mean.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge
him and he will make your paths straight.


  After i read this verse i thought to my self this is sooo true as
Christians we should
 
"Trust in the Lord with all our heart
      and
 Lean not on your own understanding
 
     In all your ways acknowledge
 

Him and He will make your paths straight.".



Thank be to God for all the Folk's
He has put in my life to lift me up when im down and
          who have taught me to look to the Lord for my strength in time's of need
....
And to my Mom and Dad



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You can stop the music if you wish?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones